BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 4, 2014

It was a very Merry Christmas

I am now officially a size 10 in jeans!  Levi's.  Soooooo happy!  I am loving you, size 10!  As a former size 16, size 14 and for the longest, size 12, it feels wonderful to get to know size 10.  I will enjoy size 10 this year, and will just, for now, look over and wink at size 7/8.  Oh yes, we will get to know each other happily and well, size 10.

One more step to getting closer to being camera ready.  My hair is really long, and dark red brown (natural color) for now.  I plan to cut it to look healthy and get rid of any dead ends and go a lighter red.  I miss my lighter red.  We will see.

Meanwhile, I work on learning my lines for the new film project that will showcase me.  *giggle* SOOO excited! 

Took a sword class....that was exciting and interesting but rushed!  I will continue to observe and check in when I can well afford for gym classes, weaponry classes and whatnot.

0 comments: