BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gym boo hiss

Joined gym. Yay. Joined with a couple co-workers for support. Yay. Went for two months fairly regularly, at least 3 times a week. Yay. Then weather got colder. Boo. The gym location we went to closed down and they rerouted us elsewhere, not too many gym locations for this franchise. Boo. Co-workers stopped coming, or claimed they had a life and were busy or tired. Boo. Going alone. Boo. Job demands have me wondering and worrying whether I will have a job next month let alone next week. Boo. Yet I'm still paying for the fucking gym. Guess what? Despite the weather, I'm going to have to step up and go. Fuck these lazy people. Fuck the job. Fuck these losers. I have to go and let go. A snow advisory is in effect. I'm going to bring gym clothes and sneakers and my lock just in case. If it does not get bad weather wise, I'm going to the gym.

I have to get back and get active and get focused. Get camera ready back on track.

0 comments: